Desert House 28mm 32mm Science Fiction (SciFi) Wargaming or Role Playing Games RPG such as Start Wars Legion or Infinity or Warhammer 40k. Very good with 28mm 32mm miniatures. You can also use it in other desert wargame settings. Has a small control panel and futuristic door in the door opening. Otherwise, it looks very rustic.
Supplied unpainted. Requires assembly. Each order receives a single building.
5" x 5" x 3" inches.
Miniatures and game accessories not included.
Models supplied unpainted unless otherwise specified. May require assembly.
Using your own tools and paint:
1. Remove, sand, adjust any leftover irregularities from the manufacturing process (minimal).
2. (Optional) Prime white. I use a shortcut, see step #3.
3. Basecoat with beige/cream paint. I use leftover paint from interior wall paint that you can find at the hardware store. The one I use is premium, one coat, very thick and they say it includes primer. It softens the layer lines of an FDM 3D Printed product.
4. Add details - paint a basecoat on the doors, keypads, grills, tubes, and any other accessories on the model. (Not all models have the same features).
5. Use a wash all over the miniature. I build my own inexpensive wash on the fly (at the time I paint) with floor polish and a drop or two of leather brown Vallejo paint. See link for the floor polish I buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ARPH4C/
6. (Optional) Final, very light drybrush with the same basecoat color from step #3.
I paint the model as described on PAINTING SUGGESTION. Final result reflected on the first picture on the listing.
Proud Patron of Terrain4Print (authorized to sell). The design is also available freely under the Creative Commons License on Thingiverse for those with a 3D Printer that want to make their own copy: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2583901 (License screenshot on https://bit.ly/2IMRT4O ) - Consider becoming a Patron of Terrain4Print on their Patron page: https://www.patreon.com/terrain4print/
3D Printing: FDM 3D printed parts will show small lines where a layer of plastic adheres to the other one, dots and imperfections as a result of the construction process. Each part is individually made and slightly unique. Take a look at the pictures for examples of the imperfections.
Custom Work: I do custom board game accessory design and construction using FDM 3D Printers. If you do not see the piece you want, or if you have found a 3D design you want me to print, please contact me. I can also print your 3D files you find on Thingiverse or anywhere else. Contact me for custom work.